I actually wasn’t tagged but i feel like doing this 😀 my friend Donna (check her blog out by clicking her name! )made this on her blog 😀 this feels like one of those things you answer in an autograph – just a bit on a higher level lol.
1. Blush or Bronzer. Blush – for now, I haven’t tried Bronzer yet but I so want to. I have read somewhere that it emphasizes your cheek bones and I need that as I have chubby cheeks!
2. Lip gloss or lip stick. Lipstick. I don’t like lip gloss as it feels slimy or sticky lol
3. Eyeliner or mascara. Eyeliner – bronze or brown in color, i like how it plays with my eyes. I can’t use mascara for now as it elongates my eye lashes more which is annoying because it touches the lenses of my eyeglasses which reminds me to go and get contact lenses!
4. Foundation or concealer. BB cream 😀 my new found love
5. Natural or colored eyeshadow. Copper colored eyeshadow, i love smoky eyeshadow but not just often
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow. Pressed. I didn’t know there is such thing as loose eyeshadow.
7. Brush or sponge. Brush, it balances the color more
1. Opi or China Glaze. I don’t even know the difference of the two! Can anyone tell me?
2. Long or short. Long as it makes me feel glamorous…but had to cut it short sometimes because It gets in the way in doing household chores.
3. Acrylic or natural. Natural.
4. Bright or dark. Bright 🙂 It just brighten things up
5. Flower or no flower. no flower.. i guess i am not too girly. lol
1. Perfume or body splash. Perfume but i barely use it
2. Lotion or body butter. Body Butter – I tried one before when a friend gave me from Body Shop
3. Body wash or soap. Soap – been using Dove lately, I love how it feels afterwards.
4. Lush or Other. what is lush? care to tell me?
1. Jeans or sweat pants. Jeans. Sweat pants not suitable here.
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves. Short sleeves, I don’t like using long sleeves because I easily feel hot and I get sweaty all over.
3. Dress or skirt. Dress – i know i look better in a dress 😀
4. Scarves or hat. Scarves, but i barely use one. Hats? not also it is so hot i don’t think it is applicable here
5. Studs or dangling earrings. Both. depends on the occasion.
6. Necklace or bracelet. Bracelet. Necklace? no no, i don’t like anything on my neck especially chokers.
7. Heels or flats. Heels – they make me feel sexy lol but lately I wear flats so i can run fast in case i need to! 😉
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots. Riding boots, I don’t have any but they look sexy with denim shorts.
9. Jackets or hoodies. Jackets – it is classic, hoodies make me feel fat…all bundled up.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. Forever 21. I have their shop in Davao and I love the clothes but I can’t afford it for now 😦
1. Curly or straight. Straight, it’s classic.
2. Bun or ponytail. Both. Depending on what I am doing. Ponytail when I am having a bad hair day and I need to go to the office. Bun – when I am at home and doing chores i don’t like my hair all over my face.
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips. Bobby pins – classic again. It stays hidden. barely there.
4. Hairspray or gel. None. I don’t find it a need for now.
5. Long or short. Long, a few months ago I had it cut near my chin, and I am longing for it to grow fast and now it is past my shoulder so i am happy about it! yey!
6. Dark or light. Dark – but I want to have highlights too.. probably white (like Rogue lol ) weird.
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs. no bangs at all. weird for me.
8. Up or down. Down
1. Rain or shine. Shine for now – we can’t afford to have rain in our current situation.
2. Summer or winter. Summer – i love the beach and i love summer dresses.
3. Fall or spring. Fall. I so want to experience fall and get to see the leave changing colors.
4. Chocolate or vanilla.
CHOCOLATE – need i say more? 😀
Don’t forget to leave your links down below if you do this tag. See you!